There is no need to introduce this Italian classic. The classic Margherita pizza is the ideal fusion of cheesy, creamy sauce and a variety of herbs and spices on top. This traditional pizza, which is baked to perfection, is simple to make at home and doesn’t require much work. Pizza Classica Margherita is a delicious savior for anyone who thinks vegetables interfere with the “cheesy” harmony of pizza. But, you may try this simple Margherita Pizza recipe at home and wow your loved one with your culinary prowess rather of opting for the rubbery, store-bought pizza
Ingredients of Classic Margherita
- 1 large pizza base
- 140 gm grated mozzarella
- 2 gm basil
- 2 ml olive oil pomace
- 50 ml pizza sauce
- 60 gm sliced tomato
- 1 gm salt
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
How to Make Classic Margherita
- Step 1 Preheat the oven
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Celsius. Spread tomato ketchup, and fresh basil along with grated mozzarella cheese at the top of the pizza base, and garnish with sliced tomatoes.
- Step 2 Spread the sauce and add cheese
- Spread tomato ketchup, and fresh basil along with grated mozzarella cheese at the top of the pizza base, and top it with sliced tomatoes.
- Step 3 Let it bake
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes and glaze with olive oil and basil.
- Step 4 Serve hot and relish!
- Serve hot when it’s done. Sprinkle some oregano and chili flakes, and relish the taste of this yummy pizza!