Do you get sick of eating the same pizza every day? If so, try something new and make your own thin-crust pizza with pepperoni. It is a well-known non-vegetarian cuisine that all meat lovers like, as the name would imply. This delectable Italian dish is made with a small number of ingredients, including all-purpose flour, dry yeast, granulated sugar, and pepperoni and mushrooms for a nutritious topping. Create a delicious pizza with a crisp, thin crust in the comfort of your own home for your family and friends. On special events like birthdays, cat parties, potlucks, or game nights, serve this main dish recipe and enjoy with your loved ones. Use this simple recipe to make your own healthy pizza right away.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Thin Crust Pizza
- 200 gm pepperoni
- 2 teaspoon dry yeast
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup mushroom
- 2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 1 cup cheese- goat cheese
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 pinches oregano
- water as required
How to make Pepperoni Thin Crust Pizza
- Step 1: In a medium bowl and add dried yeast and water to make the pizza base. Fill the basin with granulated sugar, then leave it alone for five minutes. Wheat flour and all-purpose flour should be added. Mix the ingredients thoroughly. Salt and olive oil should be drizzled over it. To form a soft dough, combine everything thoroughly with your hands. The dough should be covered with a moist cloth and let aside.
- Step 2 :Meanwhile, slice the vegetables thinly on a cutting board. Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough after transferring it to a level surface. To support the weight of the toppings, the dough should be thick enough. Pizza sauce should be applied over the crust before grated cheese. Slices of pepperoni and mushrooms are added as garnish.
- Step 3 :Set the oven’s temperature to 220 degrees Celsius and butter the baking sheet. Pizza should be placed carefully on a baking pan and baked for 20 minutes. Remove pizza from oven when crust becomes crisp and golden brown in color. Pizza is transferred to a serving platter, then oregano is sprinkled on top. Serve hot with your preferred sauce.